All Cap Equity Strategy
The All Cap Equity strategy is primarily designed for investors who are interested in achieving superior capital appreciation and have lower current income needs. Through the use of our fundamental research, quantitative models, and technical analysis, Scholtz & Company develops portfolios to beat the market on a return basis while maintaining an appropriate level of risk discipline. In order to broaden our options, the investment strategy is “All Cap Core” which means that we invest in stocks of all sizes and sectors and in stocks which may fit traditional value or growth styles. Generally, we seek to invest in companies that meet the following criteria:
- Companies that have a superior offering and are thus taking market share
- Companies in secular growth industries
- Companies with strong franchises that have high competitive barriers to entry
- Companies with excellent financial metrics (margins, cash flow conversion, ROIC, strong balance sheet)
- Companies with a good management team that displays good vision, acts ethically, and treats shareholders well
- Reasonable valuation levels on a P/E, EV/EBITDA, FCF Yield, or DCF basis.
Please refer to the Stock Selection philosophy page for a more in-depth explanation about our methodology for selecting stocks. To review our historical performance for the aggregate of our All Cap Equity strategy, please click here.