Scholtz & Company focuses on providing personalized investment management services to its clients. We work with a wide variety of clients, including those who are business owners, retirees, saving for retirement, or going through a major life change such as a divorce or death in the family. Our Portfolio Managers invest assets with an appropriate risk tolerance for each client’s personal circumstances and preferences. We take great pride in the service we provide here at Scholtz & Company which includes:
- Customized, individual account portfolio management
- Direct contact with an experienced Portfolio Manager
- Review of existing investments and appropriate investment strategy
- Comprehensive financial planning resources for all stages of life
- Detailed portfolio analytics including appraisals, gains/losses and quarterly performance
- Acting as one point of client contact for all service needs
To achieve your investment goals, we are currently offering a broad range of investment strategies (Balanced, All Cap Equity, Income, Small Cap Equity, and Tactical Allocation) that provide general parameters around which we customize individual portfolios for clients. In our initial client contact, we work with you to determine the appropriate strategy. Within these parameters, our Portfolio Managers craft unique portfolios for each individual client.
Additionally, Scholtz & Company does provide informal financial planning services to clients free of charge. Our Portfolio Managers have an average of 30+ years financial experience and are happy to help address many financial planning issues such as estate planning, retirement planning, and budgeting.